The world's largest* Microsoft Access developer's conference is back for 2022!
*English-speaking (don't want to offend Karl's AEK attendees 😁)
- Dates: April 28 - 29, 2022
- Times: 10 AM - 4 PM Eastern (14:00 - 20:00 UTC)
- Format: Microsoft Teams
- Price: ~$95 [85 Euros] (includes all taxes)
- Language: English
The agenda below is a brief outline of scheduled presentations. Refer to the agenda link above for descriptions and presenter bios for each topic.
NOTE: The agenda is subject to change. The list of presentations is accurate as of writing (2022-03-09).
Each of these is about 45 minutes long followed by a 10-minute Q&A session.
- Access Update, presented by Karl Donaubauer
- Understanding COM, presented by Mike Wolfe
- New Access Front-End Deployment Service, presented by Kevin Bell
- Access Studio – Managing Your Queries, presented by Chris Arnold
- Word Automation In-Depth, presented by Crystal Long
- Annotating Google Maps, presented by Colin Riddington
- VBA Tips and Tricks, presented by Alessandro Grimaldi
- Themes – Click Style into your Applications, presented by Peter Cole
Practical Tools for Access
The following presentations are short 15-minute overviews of a selection of free and commercial Access tools.
- twinBASIC Progress Update, presented by Mike Wolfe
- Continuous Datasheets, presented by Chris Arnold
- API 32-bit to 64-bit Updater, presented by Peter Cole
- Translate & Speak, presented by Colin Riddington